A Jesuit Ministry Offering Spiritual Retreats to End Homelessness
Five-Fold Approach of ISP:
- We offer retreats inspired by Ignatian Spirituality to those who are homeless and seeking recovery.
- We form teams with men and women who are homeless to conduct Ignatian retreats, offer witness, and provide spiritual companionship.
- We reach out to new cities to build and form retreat teams to offer our programs.
- We seek to further our established national network of dedicated volunteers to respond to the spiritual needs of those who are homeless.
- We collaborate with communities and agencies working to end the injustice of homelessness.
Please read more about us and contact us if you wish to become involved.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
What’s Happening Now at ISP
Thanks to all who joined us at the annual Homeless Persons’ Memorial in Chicago. You can click here for a listing of events that may happening near you soon. Our continued prayers for those who have gone before us to the other side of life.